Saturday, February 2, 2013

Stake Conference

Today was like...like... like one of those suitcases you have to get up and jump on a bunch to get it to close. Ya, that was my day.

For one: My little sister received her Patriarchal Blessing. Definitely a day to remember.

Two: It was the first day of conference. I didn't attend the leadership meeting, but I went for the adult session at the Stake Center and it was just so good. I love those meetings where I go and feel kinda so-so at the beginning, but then at the end, I'm like POW! I want to go shout from the rooftops how much God loves His children and desires to bless them! Lovin' it, lovin' it, lovin' it.

And Three: Hm, I can't seem to remember. Oh wait, yea, I got set apart as an Elder today! AHHHHHHHsome!!! (see what I did there?) My Dad mentioned earlier this week that I should go with him on his morning swim before I got set apart, but I guess that didn't happen. Just going to have to wait a little bit then... Ha. So, yep, this is going to be the start of something tremendous. I'll have to remember to get a companion though if I want to go anywhere before I fly out on Monday. Ahhh.... this is the life. Aufwiedersehen!

No comments:

Post a Comment