Saturday, February 23, 2013

Week 2

I sent off my other letter today so you'll get that soon. I'm also sending a letter for Kira, so that should get there about the same time. I have to go check my laundry soon. I only have half an hour to be on the Myldsmail.net.
Yep, so Sister Allen's left, and like you said, Drake Allen is reporting I think next week so it will be good to see him. Eventually I think I will have to get a bigger scripture case, because the German Scriptures I was given are about an inch too big. Also I think the machines in the laundry room like to eat my socks, because I've lost like three pairs already. If if wouldn't be too much trouble, I think I could benefit from a couple pairs of black ankle socks. Also, thanks so much for sending my vibrams. That will be really helpful!
Gotta go, we'll be taking group pictures today, and I'll see if I can't send you a picture of my companion too.
Love Elder Standring

No comments:

Post a Comment