Friday, February 27, 2015

5/19/14--Whoops! Misdirected email message!

Instead of sending this email to my group list last week, I guess I sent it to "Condmat" (Condensed Materials) group emailer of the BYU Physics department... 
Haha
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your request to the Condmat mailing list

    Posting of your message titled "Quick Update"

has been rejected by the list moderator.  The moderator gave the
following reason for rejecting your request:

"No reason given"

Any questions or comments should be directed to the list administrator
at:
    condmat-owner@lists.physics.byu.edu

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think you sent this to the wrong address...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <condmat-owner@titan.physics.byu.edu>
Date: Mon, May 19, 2014 at 6:45 AM
Subject: Condmat post from mark.standring@myldsmail.net requires approval
To: condmat-owner@titan.physics.byu.edu

As list administrator, your authorization is requested for the
following mailing list posting:

    List:    Condmat@lists.physics.byu.edu
    From:    mark.standring@myldsmail.net
    Subject: Quick Update
    Reason:  Post by non-member to a members-only list

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.physics.byu.edu/mailman/admindb/condmat

to approve or deny the request.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mark Standring <mark.standring@myldsmail.net>
To: BYU Condensed Matter Physics Mailing List <condmat@titan.physics.byu.edu>
Cc:
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 14:45:39 +0200
Subject: Quick Update
I got a call last night saying President Schwartz wants me to come to
a meeting for trainers tomorrow, which is really odd, since it's the
middle of the transfer. This is also going to be President's last
transfer here before President Stoddard starts as the mission
President, so maybe he's getting stuff ready for him or something.
Anyway, I'll be overnighting in Düsseldorf and we'll be taking a bus
at 6:45 am tomorrow and getting back in to Düsseldorf at 9:30 pm, and
overnighting again in the Düsseldorf Elder's apartment. And I'm the
travel leader which basically means I just hold the tickets, but
anyway, it's exciting stuff.

As a district leader I do splits with the Elders in neighboring areas,
so this past week I did a split in solingen, and we committed a 20-ish
year old girl from Ukraine to be baptised. It was great, I really felt
like I used stuff I've learned from the scriptures and Preach My
Gospel, the missionary manual. Usually I don't remember stuff too well,
but I guess that's partly why I'm so grateful for the Holy Spirit,
because he helps us remember what we need to say when we need to say
it.
love,
~Elder Mark Standring

No comments:

Post a Comment